Posted on March 26, 2011 at 10:25 AM
I've done quite a bit of programming for that past March Break and I'm glad to present: Enoch's Utilities!
This is done with Visual Basic 6 and I've currently made quite a few items. Includes:
- Calculator (with sines, cosines, tangents, rngs, pythag, rounding and more!)
- Calendar (only for the purpose of knowing the date)
- Minecraft Falling Damage Calculator (now open source!)
- A slot machine (which I made because a friend requested it)
- A fake game (which I did during lunch time at school.)
- Digital Clock (Only for the purpose of knowing the time, and you can only change it by changing the computer time.)
- A Keylogger (which will need to have some type of support for other characters such as caps lock and symbols)
- A unit converter which takes up a bit too much space so I will have to shrink it down a bit.
- A stopwatch timer (Will add miliseconds soon!)
- A media player which is known as Mendim's Media Player, which I downloaded so then I can edit the funtions used in it to create a better media player which will look much more different than the one that I originally downloaded, where I will be able to add visualizations to and other things that help enhance the player and other things that will also add things such as sound enhancers and the ability to slow down/speed up the video player and then use that to sell it on the Internet which is where I'm going to make a lot of money out of, where the media player is goiing to be a bit like VLC media player only that the one that I'm going to make isn't going to be free.
Wow, that's a long run-on sentence! Well, that should be fine with me as long as I can make money out of it, then donate about half of it to Japan because just a week ago, there was a Gigantic 8.9 earthquake in Japan along with a tsunami that pretty much destroyed the place, which is the most destructible thing that happened to Japan since Hiroshima and Nagisaki.
If you can, please donate to Japan. THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!! FOR THE WORLD!!!